Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cigarette smoking is injurious to health

I buy my cancer everyday. It costs a lot. And yes, I am an idiot to do so.
I love to see smoke. When it comes out of my nostril, I get that elevated feeling of being a dragon. I feel like a dragon, just about to breathe fire. Yes, I fancy myself as a dragon. I also want little scaly wings to grow from the posterior region of my body. Green and tough. In fact, every night I dream of my flights over medieval hills and vales. No, I am not yet another Middle Ages freak. I just fancy myself as a dragon. I wet myself with excitement each time I light a cigarette. It is one of those queer sexual perversions. Dragon fetish and all that blah.

Well, I digress.

I also happen to like ash. Paper and tobacco giving way to ash is like a rehearsal of everything. Just like we go to bed every night and indulge in a meek rehearsal of our death. Life is a very cheap play. Shoddy production, bad lights, fake script, underpaid actors and a tin orchestra. High farce, however, is what saves it all. Ash is like a divine prop. Whenever you run out of fire, put some ash, the bastards will understand. When you run out of water, pour out some ash, they will know. When you run out of make - up, smear some over your forehead.
Well, come to think of it, ash is bio-degradable, too.

I digress, again.
I am just bored, and I need a smoke.











11 comments:

Elendil said...

Jee-hee-sus CHRIST. Shaadhu, shaadhu. Thou sure canst write.

Oshtorombha said...

Thank you Prayag, thank you.

*bows*

precisely said...

someone should make mr. ramadoss read this. :D

The Reluctant Rebel said...

I don't smoke but that sure is a great post.

Unknown said...

Complete mindfuck. Dunno who you are, but whoowee.

Oshtorombha said...

@ Precisely: Precisely.

@ Rahul: :)

@ RBC: Woof! :D

Abhijit Gupta said...

draco nobilis or vulgaris? acc.to Pterry, dragons also explode when excited.

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I want your collection of pajamas.

Oshtorombha said...

abhijit gupta: explode? like die?

royal bengal tigress: pajamas? of course. anyday.

DTA said...

whats your brand then?
with an incredible post like that, the picture in my head is incomplete without a pack to picture.

Oshtorombha said...

Navy Cut.