Tuesday, July 7, 2009

But I hate you so much, it is just not funny. Strangely enough, I do not feel sad now. Nor angry. Just a deep deep sense of disgust. It is true that I feel bad. Feeling bad is ok, I know that. But I feel abandoned. Sad. Alone. And all because of a few scraps and a phone call. This is a strange thing. But I swear so bad that I am never never going to return. No.

But sometimes, just sometimes, I feel that things would have been great if it had not turned out this bad. And if I had a loud/ obnoxious/ insane/ quirky or whatever family. Maybe. I did not will it this way. This wretched feeling of weakness strengthens me.

When I miss somethings, I turn to other things. And therefore, like always, I am going to convince myself that I am fine. Only that the trick gets cheaper everyday. And I am running out of distractions.

3 comments:

mojo said...

sister, as long as there is music and alcohol,and people you can bully, you will never run out of distractions. :)

March Hare said...

bratyo bosu roy, let us drink much mod. no distractions. no nothing. only mod.

like, no if, no but, only jath.

Oshtorombha said...

@mojo: cheers, yes.

@march hare: bratyo bosu roy bola toh? sniff.