Friday, December 11, 2009

:(

I like being busy. I find it difficult to deal with myself when I have a lot of free time. I don't understand myself as a person.

Right now, I don't feel good. I feel grumpy. I feel like a malcontent. And yes, all because I haven't had milk for the last TWENTY FOUR days. My liver, they say, has become a weakling. I have named her Lily, and I want her back. I miss milk. No one understands this, because most of the people around me feel like puking when they see milk. I respect that, but I cannot get it across to them.

Everyday, I have about two large glasses of milk. If I am under some kind of stress, I have four or five glasses. There is something infinitely comforting about milk. One glass of milk can help you get rid of cramps during periods, help you understand difficult stuff, make your bones so strong that you can knock out a person with one good punch.... Milk helps me survive. And it is not even an addiction. Milk drinking, for me, is not merely physiological. I am emotionally attached to milk. Every morning I wake up, I need a glass of milk to get my system working. It is like fuel. I can't function without milk. My brain is withering away. I feel weak.

In a few days, I will feel suicidal. argh.

5 comments:

Anoo. said...

I love milk. I do. I have had doodh-ruti for dinner for god knows how long. Chinta mat karo- liver changa ho jayega, phir doodh, coffee, chocolates, beef, whisky- sab hoga!

mojo said...

i will puke all over your blog. me and julie baby.

Elendil said...

Sympathy from a person who can TRULY sympathize! Not only do I also love milk, my liver is also screwed! *hug*

This is my third month without alcohol. But I've been drinking the usual amount of milk. Gotta get my liver checked to see if it's still in one piece :|

But don't worry. The liver is one hell of a versatile organ. It can come back from the dead. It just take time. We must keep the faith.

sanju said...

i had a neutral approach till 24th dec 2009
that changed cause my accident claimed my biting tooth...only a half of it..
i was forced to have doodh ruti by the circ'cum'stances lol:P
now i respect milk...coz it kept me strong when there was nothin at all...i respect milk more than i love it...
thank u doodh

Jijo said...

at least You can still have it. am barred from having it for the rest of my life.