Friday, May 1, 2009

I feel awful, awful. And I feel good, good too.

I feel awful because of whatever I have seen.
I feel awful because I can't do much about it.
I feel good because I will not let it be repeated.
I also feel good because somewhere deep inside, I know I wouldn't have let things be like this years from now even if I hadn't seen this.

I do not know whether memory defeated him or he chose to be defeated by memory. I do not know him either. But something about him is so much like a kid. I have an inkling that he has chosen to forget so much. Whatever time he has left, we can try and make things better. 

And you! I will not let you forget. You will be happy and yo when you are like him!

Roger that, General!

12 comments:

Monidipa said...

the weather is not very conducive to it, true, but nevertheless... *hug*

Oshtorombha said...

@mandy: Thankee muchly. :)

Jijo said...

Two thumbs up. :)

mojo said...

ihar ortho ki? tumi ki unmaadini hoyiachho?

Oshtorombha said...

@jijo: high five!

@mojo: your name rhymes with jijo. on another note, ei post er gobhir manay amra discuss korbo over a cigarette. toke bolar o chhilo ei kothata. :)

Oshtorombha said...

PS!!!
@mandy,mojo,jijo: new look of blog kaisa laga?

March Hare said...

Shakespeare is not a bad thing to remember. Really.

mojo said...

of course i get it now. you are too cryptic man. khule likhtei partish. so deliberately obscure and difficult. jeez.

Oshtorombha said...

@march hare: :(

@mojo: onek kotha shobaike boltay ichhay kore na. abar boltay ichheo kore. otoaeb cryptic na hoye upaye nei. :P

Monidipa said...

i likes it! very summer. aager holud'ta ektu goromey jontrona dichchhilo! :P

Elendil said...

I like new look of blog.

Oshtorombha said...

@ mandy, elendil: Why, thank you! :D