Thursday, May 21, 2009

speak.

Tired of endless conversation, she took the left turn. What was there, eh? A big blue monster with three heads. The first head was red, the second green and the third orange. The monster was called G. The monster fed on Time. But when the monster threw up, there was a strange gooey green thing. The thing was nice. Still, it was not named. It was green, and gooey. It was the greenness of the goo which made it nice.

But she loved conversation. With Wisdom. And a little folly.

Ladies and Gentleman, if you have ever wanted to commit sooocaaide, remember that it is a constitutional offense. If you fail, that is. 

So, you better not.

And if you have too many things made up in your head, try to shampoo twice a week.

This does not mean a thing. But I never wanted to make meaning. Maybe I just want to say aboo times and syar may I please talk and excoos me. The point I am trying to make is, I need a little break. Or I am heading for a breakdown.

3 comments:

AUROBOROS banerjee said...

that monster doth remind one of a sphinx, albeit within a generous amnion of alien goo. they have a nasty propensity of blocking narrow by-lanes with their abnormal corpulence, while asking passers-by silly questions concerning beckett, maradona and paris hilton.............needless to say, exactly in that order.

Elendil said...

Rum mitaye ghum. Tara rum pum pum. Take my sage advice, friend.

Oshtorombha said...

@auroboros: Paris Hilton is looking for her new best friend in some reality show. oke niye aar proshno nai. :P

@elendil: yes yes. Rum has already made me feel better! :D